The articles below are a result of show attendance, and the hosting of regional FAM (Familization) tours by Newfoundland & Labrador Tourism and Go Western Newfoundland.
If you are interested in writing about Western Newfoundland, please reach out to Kristy Hoddinott, Director of Travel Trade & Travel Media.
- On the Viking Trail in Canada, Lori Erickson, Group Tour Media
- Catching the Earth Nude in Newfoundland, Miles W. Griffis, Intomore.com
- How to Follow Canada’s Viking Trail, Mike MacEacheran, Evening Standard
- Standup Paddling Canada’s Waterways Makes for a Memorable Cross-Country Trip, Johns Kernaghan & Pam Martin, National Post
- An Island for Every Day of the Year, Janet Wallace, Saltscapes Food & Travel
- Fit For a Queen (or Future King): 10 Hotels in Canada That Have Hosted Royal Guests, Jody Robbins, Readers Digest
- Waking up with the whales on Quirpon Island, Newfoundland, Karen Burshtein, Canadian Geographic Travel
- Look Up: 8 of Canada’s Best Stargazing Destinations, Kristen Pope, Budget Travel
- Why You Must Paddle Western Newfoundland, Dan Rubinstein, Paddling Magazine